foods dangerous to dogs:
- raw bread dough
- grapes and raisins
- onions and garlic
- macadamia nuts
- raw salmon
- xylitol (artificial sweeteners)
if you have a dog please reblog this
Can we just talk about the movie Shrek for a second here?
Here we see the three bears in a cage, the baby bear is crying that it’s too small.
Now, back at Shreks swamp we see the baby bear still crying to his father, yet he’s not in a cage, Where’s his mother?
Later on, it shows Lord Farquaads castle and it shows the Mother bear skinned and turned into a rug.
Lord Farquaad SKINNED AND TURNED THE MOTHER BEAR INTO A RUG.
THAT’S WHY THE BABY BEAR IS STILL CRYING.
why’d we have to color so much in school. it didnt teach us anything. is “staying in the lines” a subconscious metaphor for not revolting against the bourgeoisie
Homosexuality is unnatural! It says so in this book where snakes talk, people come back from the dead, a guy walks on water, and a virgin has a baby.
- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!